How to use the source code?

Jun 11, 2010 at 1:44 AM

Hi, I'm a user of the source code,but i can not make use of it .

Could you make a simple sample for the wavelet analysis?

Best regards!

li tao

Coordinator
Jun 12, 2010 at 8:06 PM
Edited Jun 12, 2010 at 8:07 PM
litao wrote:

Hi, I'm a user of the source code,but i can not make use of it .

Could you make a simple sample for the wavelet analysis?

Best regards!

li tao

Hi, li tao
The correct format for input file is:
count items
item[1]
item[2]
item[count items]
Jun 14, 2010 at 8:46 AM

Hi,AKovalev

That's really a great help to me,Thanks!

Now I rasie another problem.

The path is:

namespace Diplom.Wavelets->public static class Morlet->public static Numeric2DArray Analys(ref Numeric1DArray source, int NA, int NB,bool Modulate,bool Remove).

I can get a Numeric2DArray  array.As i know ,it is a two-dimensional array .I think it is the final result of the wavelet analysis use Morlet.Am I right?

If I am right, I wonder what the items  describes?They are the power spectum or real part of wavelet or image part of wavelet ?I am really confused on it.

Best regards,

Li tao

Coordinator
Jun 14, 2010 at 9:50 AM
Hi, litao I am a lead programmer of this project. You are right! The values in two-dimensional array are the power spectum of REAL part of wavelet morlet. It can be made a image part of wavelet, too. But the spectum will be same or like. best regards.
Jun 15, 2010 at 2:18 AM

Hi,vashcheginromanv

That's really a great help to me,Thanks!

As you replied,the values in two-dimensional array are the power spectum of REAL part of wavelet morlet. But I also need the IMAGE part of wavelet.

For example,let wave(i,j) be a point,the Real part is i(as the two-dimensional array proveided ),the image part is j,and the power spectum is i×i+j×j.Now I wonder if there are any methods to get the image part of wavelet morlet?I really can not debug

to find what I need.

Best=20 regards,

Li=20 tao

2010/6/14 vashcheginroman <notifications@codeplex.com>

Hi, litao I am a lead programmer of this project. You are right! The values in two-dimensional array are the power spectum of REAL part of wavelet morlet.=20 It can be made a image part of wavelet, too. But the spectum will be same or like. best regards.

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (wavelet@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email wavelet@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com

Coordinator
Jun 15, 2010 at 7:52 AM

hi, litao.

You may to write yourself the image part of morlet. for example, you may copy the "morlet" class and change a wavelet formula in this class.

Do you know a formula morlet? Do you can yourself this make? Or do you need in my help?

Jun 16, 2010 at 1:52 AM
hi,vashcheginroman.
I am sorry that I can not make it myself,and I do not know how to get the image part from a morlet formula.
I really need your help for I can not manage it.It will be perfect if your team make another version for it!
Thanks!
Best regards.

2010/6/15 vashcheginroman <notifications@codeplex.com>

hi, litao.

You may to write yourself the image part of morlet. for example, you may copy the "morlet" class and change a wavelet formula in this class.

Do you know a formula morlet? Do you can yourself this make? Or do you need in my help?

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (wavelet@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email wavelet@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com

Coordinator
Jun 16, 2010 at 2:32 PM

hi, litao.

I and my team are working with other project. We shall make the image part of morlet, when we have time for this task.

Now we can given you the formula only.

Jun 17, 2010 at 6:29 AM
hi, vashcheginroman.
I am happy to hear that.I think I can wait for your new version.You do give me  a great help !Thanks a lot!

2010/6/16 vashcheginroman <notifications@codeplex.com>

hi, litao.

I and my team are working with other project. We shall make the image part of morlet, when we have time for this task.

Now we can given you the formula only.